On this page you can apply for the age group most appropriate to your child and the location that best suits your needs.
Please note that most places become available at:
- Nursery level, ages 1 - 3
- Early Years age 3-4
- Reception age 4-5
- Junior School age 5 years (Year 1) and age 7 (Year 3)
- Senior School age 11+ (Year 7) and 13+ (Year 9)
- Sixth Form age 16 + (Year 12)
Occasionally places become available in other year groups – please contact admissions if you would like to enquire about places in other year groups.
All pupils are required to sit an assessment entry test and confirmed places are dependent on successful outcomes of testing.
If you would like to submit an enquiry or an application please follow the process below:
- For all enquiries please find the school from the list below and complete the enquiry form.
- If you would like to submit an application please complete the appropriate registration form below. You will be asked to complete the non-refundable registration fee when submitting an application.
Nursery and Early Years
- Nursery - Ages 1-3
- Kindergarten - Ages 3-4
Shaftesbury Building (Cambridge)
Dame Bradbury's (Saffron Walden)
- Reception (ages 4-5)
Fitzwilliam Building (Cambridge)
Dame Bradbury’s (Saffron Walden)
- For Year groups 1 - 6 (ages 5-11)
- Year Groups 7-10
- Ages 11+ (Year 7) and 13+ (Year 9) are our main entry points for Senior School.
Please note: We only have occasional places available for Year 8 and Year 10 entry. Please contact admissions if you are looking for a place in these year groups.
Sixth Form Entry
- Year 12 entry
International Applications for Sixth Form Entry
- We only sponsor student visas for those students applying for Sixth Form entry.